What’s going on Sunday?
Divine Fits in Austin in July (more by Tim Griffin)
today in NYC
* ASSSSCAT 3000 @ UCB
* Ben Arthur @ Joe’s Pub
* Mitten @ The Ace Hotel
* Maps & Atlases @ Maxwell’s
* Stephane Wrembel @ Barbes
* The Shivers @ Manhattan Inn
* The Plunk Brothers @ Barbes
* Michael V. Doane @ Joe’s Pub
* Papa M, Starring @ Le Poisson Rouge
* Aki Onda & G. Lucas Crane @ The Stone
* Buddy Guy, Jonny Lang @ Capitol Theater
* k.Flay, The Peach Kings, Milk @ Cameo Gallery
* Odonis Odonis, Eraas, Dolores Boys @ Union Pool
* Doug Wieselman & Kenny Wollensen @ The Stone
* Gemini Club, Neon Legion, SYVIA @ The Bell House
* Divine Fits, Sean Bones @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
* Eamon Harkin, Justin Carter, Optimo @ Gowanus Grove
* Glen Jones, Les Baird, Laura Baird, Mariee Sioux @ Zebulon
* Drainolith, SSPS, United Waters, Color Buk @ Death By Audio
* The Letter Yellow, Live Footage, Little Anchor @ Glasslands
* Lee Bains III & The Glory Fires, Tuff Sunshine, Market East @ Mercury Lounge
* Treasure Teeth, Dark Sister, Tubetops, Nick Klein, Opening @ Public Assembly
* The Dirty Gems, Earthquake Lights, Your Sister’s Canary, Mr. Tough @ Cake Shop
Divine Fits, the indie rock supergroup featuring Spoon’s Britt Daniel, Wolf Parade/Handsome Furs’ Dan Boeckner, and New Bomb Turks’ Sam Brown, play their first NYC show at Music Hall of Williamsburg tonight with Sean Bones. It’s sold out but they’ll be back in NYC when their tour with Cold Cave comes to Webster Hall on October 21 (tickets). They also just stopped by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon to perform “Would That Not Be Nice” on Friday night (9/7). The video of that performance is below.
Chief Keef tweeted a bunch of stuff.
Follow BrooklynVegan on instagram.
Divine Fits – “Would That Not Be Nice” on Fallon