What’s going on Wednesday?
Ben Gibbard at HiFi Bar in October (more by Amanda Hatfield)
today in NYC
* Jeff Davis @ Barbes
* Mossenek @ The Stone
* Big Terrific @ Cameo
* Midge Ure @ Iridium
* Carol McGonnell @ The Stone
* Mike Birbiglia @ Union Hall
* The Hot Sardines @ Joe’s Pub
* Ben Gibbard @ Strand Bookstore
* Mary C, Aabaraki @ Mercury Lounge
* The Mandingo Ambassadors @ Barbes
* Folk Wandering in Concert @ Joe’s Pub
* Rhett Miller, The Dunwells @ City Winery
* Morrissey @ Tilles Center for the Performing Arts
* The Happy Problem, Queen Orlenes @ Cake Shop
* Reputante, The Disappointment @ Cameo Gallery
* Preservation Hall Jazz Band @ McKittrick Hotel
* Junior Prom, French Camp, Night Shining @ The Delancey
* Reserved for Rondee, You Bred Raptors? @ Mercury Lounge
* Libel, Low Fat Getting High, The Can’t Tells, Autopilot @ Glasslands
* Martin & Lawrence, Doron Sadja, STAMATIS / MANN / CANSON @ The Ho_se
* Alana Amram and The Rough Gems, Matteah Baim, Vorhees, Faten @ Union Pool
* Advaeta, Kal Marks, Tom Blacklung and the Smokestacks, Chat Logs @ Big Snow
* Silent Drape Runners, Field Mouse, Wojcik, Mindtroll, Stern @ The Bowery Electric
Follow BrooklynVegan on Instagram.
Pantha Du Prince made a video for “Spectral Split,” from his collaborative album with The Bell Factory, Elements of Light, which drops next week (1/15) via Rough Trade. You can watch the video below and stream the entire album at NPR.
Occasional BV contributor Dave Hill features in the latest installment of YouTube series “Conversations with a Twitter Feed,” where he goes mono e mono with Justin Bieber. You can watch that below.
Pantha Du Prince & The Bell Factory – “Spectral Split” Official Video
CWATF Episode #26: Dave Hill chats with Justin Bieber