What’s going on Monday?
Fleet Foxes @ Grand Ballroom Saturday (more by Chris Owyoung)
today in NYC
* Madonna @ MSG
* Les Paul @ Iridium
* Raphael Saadiq @ SOBs
* Andrew Bird @ Hiro Ballroom
* Department of Eagles @ The Bell House
* Death Cab For Cutie, St. Vincent @ Radio City Music Hall
* Tegan & Sara, City and Colour, Girl in a Coma @ Terminal 5
* Will Franken, USAISAMONSTER, Knyfe Hytes, My Device @ Cake Shop
* Okkervil River, Crooked Fingers, Black Joe Lewis & the Honey Bears @ Webster Hall
* Debbie Harry, Lissy Trullie, Jesse Malin, Earl Greyhound, etc @ Highline Ballroom
Tickets are back on sale for all four NYC Madonna shows.
LSD was first declared illegal in the United States on this day in 1966.
William Butler of the Arcade Fire was born today in 1982.
Department of Eagles go on at 9:15 tonight. Nat Baldwin opens at 8:30.
Stereolab finished up their 3-night run in NYC on Saturday night.
Neil Hamburger‘s new video for “At Least I Was Paid” is below…
Second video from Neil’s 2008 album “Sings Country Winners”, directed by Steve Moramarco.