What’s going on Saturday?
Holy Fuck @ Lollapalooza 2008 (more by Bao Nguyen)
tonight in NYC
* Emanuel & The Fear, Darla Farmer @ Mercury Lounge
* Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band @ IZOD Center
* United Nations, Acid Tiger, Gay For Johnny Depp @ The Delancey
* The Hundred in the Hands & Cruel Black Dove @ Littlefield
* The Jaguar Club, Spanish Prisoners, ECHOecho @ Union Hall
* QQQ, Howard Hughes and The Fisherman Three @ Pete’s Candy Store
* Allen Toussaint’s The Bright Mississippi Band @ Village Vanguard
* Holy Fuck, A Place to Bury Strangers, Crocodiles @ Bowery Ballroom
* Turbo Fruits, Confusers, Jeff: The Brotherhood, Siberians @ Bruar Falls
* Down & Derby Roller Disco Party w/ $mall Change, DJ Ayers, Rok One @ Studio B
* The So So Glos, Double Dagger, Screaming Females, Air Waves, Videohippos @ Market Hotel
* Fan-Tan, The Kingsbury Manx, Mad Scene, Americans In France, Stephen Steinbrink, Hell-Kite @ Cake Shop
The Sasquatch Festival is this weekend in Washington.
The So So Glos present the show at Shea Stadium on Sunday.
Videos from the Thursday night Gene Ween Band show at PS 29 in Brooklyn, below…