What’s Going on Thursday?
CONTEST: Win a pair of tickets to see Figurines & Dappled Cities at Mercury Lounge tonight now by emailing BVCONTESTS@HOTMAIL.COM(subject: Figurines). Include your first and last name. One winner will be picked right away and emailed back.
dick in a box @ Flavorpill Halloween party, NYC – Oct 31, 2007 (CRED)
* nurse your hangover
* Sufjan Stevens plays BAM
* Decemberists DO NOT play Terminal 5
* Crown Point Festival continues
* Shakey’s Record Fair at APT
* Rogue Wave is playing Bowery Ballroom
* Tiny Vipers is opening for Rogue Wave
* Port O’Brien are opening for them too
* Q-Tip is DJing at Club Love
* Isis is at Irving Plaza Fillmore
* The Thermals are playing Warsaw
* The Coathangers are playing Death By Audio
* Be Your Own Pet are at Maxwell’s
* Phil Lesh & friends are at Nokia Theatre
* Bon Jovi plays another show at the Prudential Center
* Figurines & Dappled Cities are at Mercury Lounge
So many big indie rock choices to choose from tonight (with now one less than there was) – not good considering I feel like I should not leave home for at least another day or two.
The Sex Pistols embarrassed punk rock on Leno. Then they did it again on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (kind of boring and horrible) Video below. What else?