Whats going on Sunday?
tonight in NYC
* Kevin Shea @ The Stone
* Death Vessel @ Sycamore
* Keren Ann @ City Winery
* Terry Karydes benefit @ Maxwell’s
* Matisyahu, Dub Trio @ Webster Hall
* Reggie Watts, Locksley @ The Bell House
* Claudia Quintet @ Douglass Street Music Collective
* GWAR, Job for a Cowboy, The Red Chord @ Irving Plaza
* Love Like Deloreans, New Prosthetics, Mazing Vids @ Glasslands
* Lee “Scratch” Perry, Popo, Pace Won & Mr. Green @ Highline Ballroom
* Toro y Moi, Lunar Youth, Drawlings, Rifle Recoil @ Cake Shop
* Yellow Fever, Slingshot Dakota, Shellshag, Stolen Parts @ Silent Barn
* Led Er Est, Blank Dogs, Tickley Feather, Silk Flowers @ Monster Island Basement
* A Sunny Day in Glasgow, Casino Versus Japan, Tycho, Shigeto @ (Le) Poisson Rouge
Galaxy of NJ Musicians: Concert to Help Terry Karydes Beat Parkinson’s Disease feat. Freedy Johnston / The Individuals / Dennis Diken with Bell Sound / Tammy Faye Starlite / Kate Jacobs Band / The Schramms / Demolition String Band / The Guitar Bar All-Stars / George Usher / Karen Kuhl Band / Antietam + DJ Selector 6 p.m. Suggested Donation $15
Tickets are still on sale.
Today’s Bell House show is the first of three Reggie Watts shows in a row that are being taped for a CD & DVD.
“Casino Versus Japan is the recording name for Erik Kowalski, a United States-based electronic musician who produces intelligent dance music (IDM for short).” He makes a rare appearance at Le Poisson Rouge tonight with A Sunny Day in Glasgow.
forgetters played Market Hotel on Friday night. Video below…
Forgetters – Not Immune @ Market Hotel