What’s going on Thursday?
tonight in NYC
* Haiti benefit @ SOB’s
* Matthew Shipp @ Roulette
* Toshi Reagon @ Joe’s Pub
* Hiromi @ Highline Ballroom
* Questlove (DJ) @ Brooklyn Bowl
* The Necks @ Issue Project Room
* Suzanne Vega @ Lincoln Center Allen Room
* The Felice Brothers @ Mexicali Live (Teaneck, NJ)
* Cold War Kids, Alec Ounsworth @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
* Dinosaur Feathers, Carnivores, Shark?, Backwords @ Cake Shop
* Monuments, Violent Soho, Glint, Majority Rules @ Mercury Lounge
* Oh No Ono, The Depreciation Guild, Hooray For Earth @ Union Hall
* The Silent League, New Numbers, Ludlow Lions, Youngman Grand @ Bruar Falls
* Deadbeat Darling, Black Taxi, The London Souls, TAB the Band @ Bowery Ballroom
* Team Robespierre, Truman Peyote, Total Slacker, Ana Lola Roman, Easter Vomit @ Don Pedro
* Jonte’, Bad Brilliance, Narcissister, Roxy Cottontail (DJ), Andrew WK (DJ) @ Santos Party House
* Haiti benefit w/ Flanagan Smith, Matt Jones, Alyson Greenfield, Charlene Kaye, Outernational, Automa @ Public Assembly
* Mandy The BandiT & The iT Band, A Big Yes…and a small no, Dave Doobinin, Mieka Pauley, David Jacobs-Strain, Chris Ayer, Walter Parks @ Rockwood Music Hall
Tragedy: All Metal Tribute to the Bee Gees was scheduled to play at Maxwell’s, but it was canceled.
Cold War Kids & Alec Ounsworth do MHOW tonight and then Terminal 5 on Friday.
Mission of Burma kick off a two night run at Bowery Ballroom on Friday.
Les Savy Fav and Vivian Girls kick off the Sounds Like Brooklyn fest at BAM on Friday.
The Antlers also play one of those BAM shows. Check out an interview they did with Joe Walker from Breakfast at Sulimay’s below…
The Antlers – interview with Joe Walker