2019 New Yorker Fest lineup: Bon Iver, Florence, David Byrne, Patti Smith, more
The 2019 edition of the New Yorker Festival happens October 11 - 13 and the lineup, as always, features talks with and performances from folks from the world of the arts, media, politics and more. It's the 20th edition of the festival and nothing looks too controversial this year.
Tickets to all New Yorker Festival events go on sale Tuesday, September 10 at 10 AM, with a magazine subscriber presale starting Monday (9/9) at 10 AM. There are a lot of music-related events this year, including:
- Florence and the Machine will talk with John Seabrook and perform live at NY Society for Ethical Culture on 10/11.
- Dua Lipa talks with Amanda Petrusich and performs live at Gerald W. Lynch Theatre on 10/11.
- Patti Smith talks with David Remnick at NY Society for Ethical Culture on 10/11.
- John Cameron Mitchell talks with Sarah Larson and performs live at the Directors Guild Theatre on 10/12.
- Liz Phair will talk with Ariel Levy and perform live at the Gerald W. Lynch Theatre on 10/12.
- David Byrne will talk about his upcoming foray into Broadway with Burkhard Bilger at Florence Gould Hall on 10/13.
- Bon Iver & Friends will talk with Amanda Petrusich and perform live at Gerald W. Lynch Theatre on 10/13.