ENTER TO WIN The Rolling Stones’ 50th anniversary ‘Let It Bleed’ deluxe box set
The Rolling Stones are celebrating the 50th anniversary of their essential 1969 LP Let it Bleed with a new anniversary edition. The limited edition, hand-numbered deluxe box set, which you can see above, includes:
- 80 Page Hardcover Book with Never Before Seen Photos Shot by Ethan Russell
- 2 180g LPs (Stereo and Mono)
- 2 Hybrid SACDs (Stereo and Mono)
- Remastered Audio by Grammy Award Winner Bob Ludwig
- 7” Single of “Honky Tonk Women” / “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” (Mono)
- 3 Hand-Numbered Replica-Signed Lithographs
- Poster from 1969 Decca Album Release
It's available now, just in time for the holidays, and we also have a copy to give away! Check out the official unboxing video to see more, and enter for a chance to win, below.
A winner will be chosen at random and contacted with more details. Full terms are listed below. Good luck!
The Rolling Stones “Let It Bleed” 50th Anniversary / Brooklyn Vegan Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or in Puerto Rico.
- DATE OF SWEEPSTAKES: the Sweepstakes will open 12:00:01am EST December 16, 2019 and close 11:59:59pm EST December 22, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”)
- ELIGIBILITY: the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry (the “Entrant(s)”). Void outside of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Officers, directors, managers, and employees of ABKCO Music & Records, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), BrooklynVegan, PromoSimple, Inc. and Hear & There Ad Agency and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, consultants and agents, as well as immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each such person, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- HOW TO ENTER: to receive one (1) or more entries into the Sweepstakes, potential entrants must complete and submit the online form provided on this Sweepstakes website at http://www.brooklynvegan.com/enter-to-win-the-rolling-stones-50th-anniversary-let-it-bleed-deluxe-box-set/ during the Sweepstakes Period. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a Prize. Entries that are not complete or fail to adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- DRAWING/ODDS: immediately following the close of the Sweepstakes Period, one (1) potential Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes. To be eligible to receive one (1) Prize, all Entrants must provide the Sponsor with full contact information, including, without limitation, name, mailing address and e-mail. In the event that an Entrant does not provide full contact information, the Entrant may be disqualified at the discretion of the Sponsor and an alternate Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- PRIZE(S): one (1) prize will be awarded, consisting of one (1) The Rolling Stones “Let It Bleed” 50th Anniversary limited edition and hand-numbered box set which includes: (a) 80 page hardcover book with never before seen photos shot by Ethan Russell; (b) two (2) 180g LPs (stereo and mono); (c) two (2) hybrid SACDs (stereo and mono); (d) one (1) 7” vinyl single of The Rolling Stones “Honky Tonk Women” / “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” (mono); (e) three (3) hand-numbered replica-signed lithographs; and (f) poster from 1969 Decca album release. Total approximate retail value of the Prize is one hundred ($100.00) USD.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: the Prize is non-transferable and no substitutions or cash redemptions are permitted; except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize. In the case of unavailability of any Prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No more than the stated number of Prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded.
- NOTIFICATIONS/CLAIMS: the potential Prize winners will be notified via email on or about December 23, 2019. If the Notification is returned as undeliverable, this will result in disqualification and an alternate Prize winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. The Prize winners will be shipped their Prize within four (4) to six (6) weeks from the drawing date via the United States Postal Service or FedEx to the address provided by the Prize winner. In the event the Prize is returned, the address is insufficient or incomplete for shipping purposes, or undeliverable for any reason, the Prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate Prize winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received.
- NEWSLETTERS: by participating in this Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsor and/or BrooklynVegan. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- CONDITIONS: this Sweepstakes is conducted in English. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these English Official Rules or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, including, but not limited to: any entry form, survey, and/or point of sale, television, print or online advertising; the terms and conditions of these English Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Prize winners. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants and Prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all respects and not subject to appeal. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify permanently from this Sweepstakes any Entrant it believes has violated these Official Rules and verify eligibility of Entrants. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any Entrant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. All Sweepstakes materials are subject to verification and are void if (a) not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules and through legitimate channels, (b) any part is counterfeited, altered, defective, damaged, illegible, reproduced, tampered with, mutilated or irregular in any way, (c) are obtained where prohibited, or (d) they contain printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of Sweepstakes materials submitted to Sponsor. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by activities beyond the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use Prize winners' names, addresses (city & state), voices and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity, for this Sweepstakes only, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants, Sponsor, or Sweepstakes Entities. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and randomly draw from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date to award Prizes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS.
- NO LIABILITY: by participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants and Prize winners: (a) agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, BrooklynVegan, PromoSimple, Inc. and Hear & There Ad Agency and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claims made by any Entrant, Prize winner, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from receipt, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a Prize or participation in any promotion related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes; and (b) acknowledge that this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- SPONSOR: ABKCO Music & Records, Inc., 85 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10003.
This Sweepstakes shall not be published without the written permission of the Sponsor.