Integrity’s Dwid Hellion lists his top 10 albums of 2017
Last week, we posted A389 founder and current Integrity guitarist Dom Romeo's 10 favorite albums of 2017, and today we're posting core Integrity member Dwid Hellion's top 10. Like Dom, Dwid picked Midnight, Full of Hell, G.A.T.E.S. and Creepout. He also chose Amenra's great Mass IV, Cavalera Conspiracy's Psychosis, Chelsea Wolfe's remix of tourmate Youth Code's "Lost At Sea," and more. Check out Dwid's full list, in no particular order, below.
Integrity released their first album for Relapse (and first with Dom), Howling, For The Nightmare Shall Consume, this year. If you haven't heard it, it rips as hard as much of their classic material and you can stream it below. The band's upcoming tour dates include Decibel Metal & Beer Fest and Maryland Deathfest.
Dwid Hellion's Top 10 Albums of 2017
(in no particular order)
1. Amenra “Mass VI”
2. Cavalera Conspiracy “Psychosis”
3. Midnight “Sweet Death And Ecstasy"
4. Full Of Hell “Trumpeting Ecstasy”
5. Como Mamas “Move Upstairs”
6. G.A.T.E.S. “Back From The Grave”
7. Devil Master “Inhabit The Corpse”
8. Youth Code “Lost At Sea” (Chelsea Wolfe Remix)
9. Zepulkr “Héritrage Posthume”
10. Creepout “Nekropo