It's been a tumultuous day for the endlessly troubled Woodstock 50, as acts continue to drop off its lineup. The Raconteurs, Country Joe McDonald, former Lovin’ Spoonful frontman John Sebastian and The Lumineers all pulled out of the festival today, joining Jay-Z, John Fogerty, and Dead & Company, who had already left. Joining them is another original 1969 Woodstock performer (who is also playing Bethel Woods' anniversary celebration), Santana, who dropped off Woodstock 50 upon its move to Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, MD. "Carlos is definitively not playing Merriweather Post Pavilion and has added his name to those who will not be appearing," his representative told Rolling Stone. "We can’t come back and do a free show two days after a paid show. Go buy a ticket to the Supernatural show!" Santana will be in the area already for a show at Bristow, Virginia's Jiffy Lube Live on August 14.

Another top line headliner from Woodstock 50's original lineup, Miley Cyrus, has also pulled out of the festival, Variety reports.

Meanwhile, Variety also reports that one act is definitely still in for the festival, which their source tells them will be a single day, rather than multi-day, event. The Zombies have committed to playing; their co-manager Cindy da Silva told Variety, "I’ve always believed it would happen, which might sound kooky, but we’re at a messed-up moment in time right now and the spirit of Woodstock is something that we need. And also, the tenacity of that team has been incredible. If this was any other festival I’d say 'Give it up already,' but maybe the way it’s happening is right: It shouldn’t be for profit, it should be about peace and love and music and charity and people coming together. If it turns out the way it looks like it should, I do believe it’ll be a powerful event that could be a moment of change. Maybe there’s a reason it hasn’t gone away yet."