Rough Trade NYC reopening on Wednesday
With NYC entering Phase 2 of reopening on Monday, Williamsburg record store Rough Trade -- which temporarily shut down back in March -- have announced they'll be reopening on Wednesday, June 24 and, for the time being, will be open Wednesday to Sunday from 12 - 6 PM.
Rough Trade will also be implementing these safety measures:
- All shoppers must wear a mask inside our store.
- Gloves and hand sanitizer will be provided to anyone entering our store.
- We will operate at limited store capacity.
- Floor markings will be present to ensure 6 feet social distancing is maintained at all times.
- Protective screens will be installed at all till points.
- Strictly card-only transactions.
- All toilets will be out of use.
- Cafe area continues to be closed until further notice.