Spaceghostpurrp & ASAP Rocky playing new Santos party, Mishka releasing free Mr. Muthafuckin’ eXquire album
Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire
"Shortcuts" is a new party being thrown by Heems of Das Racist, Dean Bein of True Panther Sounds, and Despot at Santos Party House. The first edition goes down on September 8 with Spaceghostpurrp, ASAP Rocky, Das Racist (DJ), and Venus X & $hayne (Ghe20 G0th1k). Tickets are on sale now and the flier is below.
LA Weekly recently spoke to 19 year old Miami rapper/producer Spaceghostpurrp, who plays the Shortcuts party. He talked about how he's friends with Kreayshawn, Syd tha Kyd playing his song "Suck a Dick" at a show, and how people need to stop comparing him to Tyler, the Creator and Lil B (even though he fucks with the Based movement). You can listen to the track "Suck a Dick" below.
In related news, Mishka, the store/label who put out material by Das Racist, Stalley, and more recently Main Attrakionz, will release Brooklyn rapper Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire's debut album Lost In Translation on September 11 as a free download. The album will feature production by El-P (who also contributed production to the new Das Racist album), Necro, Esoteric, BoweryBeats, Constrobuz and Charli Brown Beatz. Check out Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire's excellent (and slightly NSFW) video for "Huzzah" with the full new album tracklist below.
Mr. Muthafuckin eXquire - "Huzzah"
Lost In Translation
1. Triple F [prod. by Charli Brown Beatz]
2. Huzzah!" [prod. by Necro]
3. Fire Marshall Bill [prod. by El-P]
4. Chicken Spot Rock feat. Dallas Tha Kid [prod. by El-P]
5. Cockmeat Sandwich/Pissin' Between Train Cars [prod. by El-P]
6. Weight of Water [prod. by Constrobuz]
7. I Should Be Sleepin' [prod by Charli Brown Beatz]
8. Maltese Falcon Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 [prod. by BoweryBeats]
9. Michael Dudikoff [prod. by BoweryBeats]
10. Hip Hop Networking 101 (Skit)
11. Lou Ferigno's Mad [prod. by Constrobuz]
13. Nuthin' Even Matters (Regrets)
14. Yeahright!.com (Skit)
15. Galactus Redux [prod. by Esoteric)
16. Build-A-Bitch [prod. by El-P]
17. No Time feat. Goldie Glo [prod. by El-P]
Spaceghostpurrp - "Suck a Dick"