Twin Peaks’ gear stolen in Chicago
Sad news for Chicago garage rockers Twin Peaks. They had a lot of gear stolen from their trailer in their hometown on Tuesday morning (12/17). WGN reports that the trailer was parked outside of drummer Connor Brodner's home in the 1000 block of North Kedzie in Humboldt Park. The band posted a statement and a full list of the gear with photos on Facebook. It reads:
CHICAGO - we had a handful of stuff stolen from us last night. It’s probably going to end up in pawn shops around the city or for sale online. We’ll spend the next year canvassing them in hopes of getting it all back. But we’re asking for your help. If you see any of the following items in pawn shops or on Craigslist, please let us know. Anyone who finds any of these items gets free Twin Peaks shows for life and some other rewards.
The items we most deeply hope to reclaim are Colin’s Fender Telecaster (left handed), Clay’s Kay Custom Kraft guitar, and Cadien’s Epiphone Caballero. These are especially sentimental to us.
HERE IS A FULL LIST OF ALL STOLEN ITEMS:
1. 1997 American Made Fender Telecaster - Black & White - left handed - serial No. N7313684
2. 1960s Kay Custom Kraft - brown - body looks similar to a Gibson SG - round yellow sticker w/ old looking gangster on it (sticker not in photo)
3. 1960's Epiphone Cabellero Acoustic (converted to electric acoustic, the strap pin on the butt of the guitar is an input jack)
4. 2018 Fender Mustang Bass - cream color
5. 2x 2018 Fender Princeton '65 Reissue amps
6. Midi Keyboard - Novation Launchkey 49 mkii
7. BOSS - tuner pedal TU-3
8. BOSS - Bass overdrive pedal ODB-3
9. BOSS - Flanger pedal BF- 3
10. BOSS - Phase Shifter PH -3
11. BOSS - Chorus CEB-3
Twin Peaks also told WGN that there will be rewards for anyone who can locate any of the instruments, and that if the thieves "feel like returning it, no questions asked."
Best of luck to Twin Peaks. If you see anything, let the band know. Here are those pictures: