What’s going on Monday?
today in NYC
* It is It @ Pianos
* Whiplash @ UCB
* Magma @ Highline Ballroom
* Nick Zinner @ Barnes & Noble
* Jim Campilongo @ Living Room
* Pavement member DJ set @ Living Room
* Sleigh Bells @ The Studio at Webster Hall
* Klaxons, Baby Monster @ Bowery Ballroom
* Sea Wolf, Sera Cahoone, Patrick Park @ Knitting Factory
* Jon Irabagon and Mike Pride Duo, Powerdove! @ Zebulon
* Esben & The Witch, Mon Khmer, Grooms, Megafortress @ Glasslands
Pianos has free comedy every Monday too.
At Barnes & Noble:
Upstairs at the Square
Our monthly series continues with journalist Katherine Lanpher interviewing photographer and Yeah Yeah Yeahs guitarist Nick Zinner, who will discuss his new collection of photographs, Please Take Me Off the Guest List.
Monday September 20, 2010 7:00 PM
33 East 17th Street, New York, NY 10003, 212-253-0810
unARTigNYC videos from Williamsburg Fashion Weekend, where futuristic bathing suits and other interesting outfits were on display, below...
No Name Collective - Williamsburg Fashion Weekend 17 Sep 2010
Ruffeo Hearts Lil' Snotty - Williamsburg Fashion Weekend 17 Sep 2010
Saddle Tramps Collection - Williamsburg Fashion Weekend 17 Sep 2010
VON - Williamsburg Fashion Weekend 17 Sep 2010