What’s going on Sunday?
Black Lips @ MHOW in March (more by Faith-Ann Young)
tonight in NYC
* Dawes @ Union Hall
* Shilpa Ray @ 3rd Ward
* Curumin, Apsci @ Southpaw
* WAAW Band @ Riverside Park
* Judy Collins at Governors Island
* Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Highline Ballroom
* Magic Magic, You Can Be A Wesley @ The Tank
* Willie Mae Ladies Rock Camp @ Public Assembly
* Caroline Weeks, Lewis & Clarke, Corridor @ Union Pool
* Rise Against, Rancid, Billy Talent @ Roseland Ballroom
* Boy Crisis, Kuroma, Leif, Acrylics @ Santos Party House
* Ginuwine, Joe, Chico DeBarge @ Central Park Summerstage
* Torche, Harvey Milk, Pollution @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
* Wand, Larkin Grimm, D. Charles Speer @ The Studio at Webster Hall
* Blank Dogs, Little Claw, Yellow Fever, Talk Normal @ Monster Island Basement
* ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead, Black Lips, HEALTH, Grupo Fantasma @ Williamsburg Waterfront
Free music today includes the third installment of the Jelly NYC Pool Parties at the Williamsburg Waterfront. The bill consist of ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead, Black Lips, HEALTH and Grupo Fantasma. Also free tonight are WAAW Band at Riverside Park, Ginuwine, Joe and Chico DeBarge at the Central Park Summerstage, and Judy Collins at the Beach at Governors Island.
Trail of Dead are also playing All Points West next weekend.
Wand (aka James Jackson Toth) follows up his Issue Project Room gig with a show tonight at The Studio at Webster Hall featuring Larkin Grimm and D. Charles Speer.
Black Lips' video for "Drugs," off their newest record, is posted below.,,,
Junior Boys played Webster Hall on Friday. Video from that show below...
Black Lips "Drugs"
A little recap of Friday's show. I fancy the end. Audience reaction is actual audio. Rest is not. Come to America and be happy.